An opportunity has arisen to join the Rigmar Group as an HSEQ Co-ordinator, providing support to a variety of specialist discipline operations.
The Rigmar Group provides a comprehensive range of services to the civils, offshore oil and gas, marine, and renewables’ industries, including:
– Engineering and design, inspection, coatings and preservation, specialist access, fabrication, construction, and accommodation
– Marine consultancy and assurance, project management, naval architecture, survey and positioning, mooring equipment rental and services, risk management, and project engineering services.
The role of the HSEQ Co-ordinator is to carry out job functions associated with ensuring the company’s continued compliance with existing certification/accreditation, regulatory requirements, and good industry standards and practices. The successful applicant shall have at least two years’ full-time experience that includes practical on-site experience.
The HSEQ Co-ordinator will primarily be involved with:
– conducting worksite and office inspections and audits against company and regulatory requirements
– maintaining the company’s business management system (BMS) up-to-date (forms, registers, policies, procedures etc) ensuring high standards of quality are maintained at all times
– preparing, quality checking and issuing formal reports, plans and other documentation as required, in accordance with document control requirements- pro-actively
– assisting in the preparation and review of risk assessments, and promotion of health and safety culture.
– NEBOSH Certificate, or equivalent professional safety qualification
– HNC/HND in engineering advantageous
– Excellent IT skills, in particular Microsoft Excel and Word
– Proficient in the use of SharePoint
– Methodical, attention to detail and accurate
– Good written and verbal communications
– Ability to work on own initiative essential, as well as working as a key team member
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your application to email@example.com.