Due to the continued expansion of our offshore Survey and Positioning division, further opportunities have arisen to join Interocean Marine Services Limited as Offshore/Hydrographic Surveyors to join our pool of field personnel.
The primary role of the Offshore/Hydrographic Surveyor is to provide reliable survey and positioning services on Client operated vessels and drilling rigs, including survey and positioning equipment installation, calibration and operation together with data acquisition, quality control, field reporting and final reporting.
- Degree in geomatics, surveying or similar
- Minimum three years’ experience in offshore survey operations including rig positioning, construction support, seabed mapping, metrology and land survey
- Detailed knowledge and experience of hydrographic theory including geodesy, statistics, offsets, calibrations, tides and basic oceanography
- Experience in the operation of industry standard survey equipment including DGPS systems, attitude sensors, telemetry systems, subsea acoustic positioning systems, digital video recording systems, Total Stations and RTK DGPS systems
- Knowledge and experience of EIVA NaviPac, NaviScan, AutoCAD, Excel and Word
- Full driving license
Salary – negotiable
Applications including CV to be submitted to – firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 25 August 2019.