An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Rigmar Group’s Commercial Team, in the newly created position as Project Controller. This role would ideally suit candidates with more than five years’ experience in project control and a strong sales invoicing background.
The Rigmar Group provides a comprehensive range of services to the civils, offshore oil and gas, marine, and renewables industries, including:
• engineering and design, inspection, coatings and preservation, specialist access, fabrication, construction, and accommodation
• marine consultancy and assurance, project management, naval architecture, survey and positioning, mooring equipment rental and services, risk management, resources management and project engineering services.
The role of the Project Controller would suit an applicant seeking an opportunity to progress their career in a multi-capability service provider to the civils, marine, oil and gas, and renewables industries.
The Project Controller will assist the Group Commercial Manager with all company commercial responsibilities relating to:
• Management of project sales invoicing
• Corporate monthly reporting
• Corporate forecast reporting
• Responsible for project cost reporting
• Project quote and purchase order reviews
• Client and vendor dispute resolution
• Commercial system and document reviews and updates
The successful candidate should be degree educated, preferably in business management, finance or similar, or have at least five years’ experience in project controls.
Key competencies include:
• Good IT skills, in particular Microsoft Excel
• Strong numerical, analytical and problem solving
• Methodical, attention to detail and accurate
• Customer service skills both internal and external
• Ability to support several projects at the same time
• Good written and verbal communication.
Job Type: Full-time