Our Survey and Positioning team utilises the latest technology together with the extensive knowledge and experience of its personnel to provide reliable and accurate rig and vessel positioning and remote tracking services, together with construction support, seabed mapping, inspection, monitoring and site investigation services.
The Company deploys a comprehensive range of survey and positioning equipment to meet all rig move and vessel positioning requirements, including packages for remote AHV positioning and excursion monitoring together with subsea acoustic positioning systems for construction support. The team also carries out seabed surveys associated with pipeline and cable routes, debris clearance and underwater inspection.
Our suite of survey services includes the following:
- DGNSS based high accuracy positioning of mobile drilling rigs, AHVs, construction vessels, intervention vessels and diving support vessels
- Innovative cost-effective positioning solutions based on satellite or terrestrial based tracking systems
- Surface and subsea heading and attitude monitoring packages
- Subsea acoustic positioning
- Construction support surveys including pre-installation, installation support and as-built
- Seabed mapping based on single beam and multi beam echo sounders together with 3D visualisation sonars
- Seabed investigation using geophysical systems
- Monitoring of project dynamics such as seabed scour, dredging, rock dumping, grouting, seabed debris and UXO events
- Positioning and survey support for subsea inspection operations