Interocean provides a complete Marine Project Solutions Service.
We work closely with clients from initial project conception, through execution to completion and close out, providing cost-effective, quality and innovative solutions in a timely manner, with safety at the forefront. This allows our clients to concentrate on other key aspects of the overall project. Using our extensive knowledge and experience in the Marine and Offshore Energy industries, and a disciplined methodical approach to project management, clients are able to capitalise on our in-house capabilities to evaluate operational risks and assess the feasibility of working practices.
With unparalleled knowledge of the Marine and Offshore Energy industries, Interocean offers, but is not limited to:
- Defining development options
- Management of engineering design
- Contract tendering
- Risk identification, evaluation and management
- Evaluation and execution management
- Management of offshore installations
- Management of quayside/shipyard vessel modifications
- Research Projects
- Preparation of documentation
Dependent on the scale, significance and complexity of client needs, the flexibility of our Project Management services enables us to work closely with our clients on discrete aspects of work, or we can manage the project in its entirety from start to finish.